Sunday, August 17, 2008

Every Breath She Takes

Crackling gas and dry phlem
are slowly choking
my very life from me.

I care for those I leave behind
more than my my very own breaths
feeble, wasted, worn out dying me.

I weep for you I have loved so much.
For so long.
For so forever I will love you.

I pray I can be there
when you are low
When you are down.

When the wind blows
When the trees sway
When you hear my voice.

I will be there for you.
For I am your very own sister.
In this life and after.

I will never leave you
alone, without, my sunshine heart.
I love you.

Lisa

No comments:

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.