"25 random things" is an idea that started & spread on another website.
I readily admit that I have edited a few things from the original post to protect the innocent naivety of others.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at 8:59pm
1) Sometimes I think an episode of House is so sappy I want to puke.
2) Speaking of sappy, I hate getting pine sap on my hands. I think there are pine tress in hell.
3) One time? In a restaurant? This lady came out in high heals & a gray suit ? And she had........
4) I bought a cool new pair of tights recently. But after 2 hours of wearing them the crotch was between my knees and the tops of my legs rub together & I got a rash. That disappointed me.
5) I washed the tights thinking that it would help. But it didn’t. Sometimes it’s the little things that make life intolerable.
6) One of the accomplishments in my life that I am the most proud of is riding a bicycle 105 miles in one day. I was 15 years old.
7) My biggest regret in life is never learning how to type.
9) One of the things I’m most grateful for is getting a teaching job in a catholic school. I found Jesus and God. Or I should say they found me.
10) I believe that my children are the most gifted of any others on the planet. And that is the truth. At the very least they are my greatest gift!!!
11) I bite my nails (surprise!!). Always have.
12) I have two favorite times of the day and they both involve my lazy boy.
13) Sometimes when I come home from work I wish my husband would just quit talking and be quiet..
14) It is easier for me to remember the things that people do to infuriate me than the things they do to be nice. I know that is wrong but I don’t seem to care.
16) I can get obsessive/ compulsive about things. Some people would say it is less serious and that I just go off on “tangents”. I don’t know which is true.
17) I have never broken a bone.
18) I have .....
19) I miss the show In Living Color.
20) I am the only one of nine in laws that is not a “local” . I did my part to deepen the gene pool!!!
21) A book that changed my life is Women Who Run With The Wolves.
22) I have an Uncle who graduated from Yale , one who is a well known artist in Australia, & one who is a reclusive & lonely gay man.
23) My girls have a great, great grandmother who graduated from a two- year teaching college in California.
25) I am Immensely proud of all of the women & their accomplishments from both sides of my family.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.
About Me
- Mary
- I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.

No comments:
Post a Comment