Friday, June 5, 2009

Summer Plans

1) Visit my very ill sister in an insane, almost unbelievable and crazy disfunctional living situation . And look forward to it ... Yeah that is nuts.

2) Visit my Mom who is relatively healthy and my step dad who is beginning to show signs of dementia. Again... I'm looking forward to it. I love them. They are the pillars of strength I lean against and can't imagine life without them but know I will deal.

3) Spend time with Jamie, Ryan & kids.

And, drum roll please, the number one , top of the list summer plan(s)

4) Get to know Dan again. Spend time with Dan doing the things we should have/ could have done in our 20's. Like go camping, ride his new four wheeler 2 up, go to state parks, Iron world, The Hockey Hall of Fame, go fishing early in the morning and again in the evening.

Drink an ice cold beer not because he or I need to de toxify from a stressful day, but just because.

Decide for the heck of it to go eat at the little cafe across from the Fishing Museum in Little Falls because when we ate there a few years ago we talked about how exceptionally clean it was & that it's funny that it's hours are from 5 am to 2 pm.

Summer 2009. Welcome.

No comments:

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.