Dan has been gone since Friday. I mean I saw him Friday morning before I left for school, but haven't seen him since. I don't think I have ever missed him this much before... ever!!! And he has been doing this hunting thing for over 30 years.
Guess I'll have to let him know, huh.
M :( I'm sad.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(127)
-
▼
November
(14)
- Pictures .
- Happy Turkey Day!!!
- Need something to do Saturday?
- Birthday purchase.
- Buster
- Dan is home!!!!!!!
- Alleluia!!!
- The good & the bad.
- I have had it.
- What I have eaten in the last 48 hours.
- More Meyer Girls in Vegas
- So much for Moms knowing everything.
- If schools expect (edit)
- Meyer Girls take on Vegas!
-
▼
November
(14)
About Me
- Mary
- I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.

3 comments:
Should I be jealous? You dirty dog you Mare!
you are so sweet!you two are just the CUTEST!
HP
Hmmmm. Becky, is Holly talking about US as in you and ME hot lips? 'Cause I'm confused. :).. Hot lips.
Post a Comment