Friday, January 7, 2011

What a difference 15 minutes makes!!!!

Today I didn't leave the house until 7:25. That is 15 minutes later than normal. I noticed a couple of differences in my commute because of this difference:

1) There were exactly three more houses on my route that had their lights on in the house. Are they sleeping when i normally drive by?

2) The traffic is much more congested. I had to alter my route so that I wouldn't have to try to take a left onto Cooper Avenue without a stop sign or stop light.

That is all. I was most surprised that 15 minutes made the difference between three households being up and about.

Flash. I like the snow today.

No comments:

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.