Tuesday, June 7, 2011

We are going to Denver.

I'm not sure of the details yet. I am waiting for the go- ahead from Dan. And you, Danielle. Dad is looking around for tires for the car today & like I said, he's going to check in to cost effectiveness with renting a car instead of driving ours. He'll be calling you.

I dropped off a car load of mostly clothes and books at goodwill yesterday. I was SUPER surprised that the entire building has been re-done. At least from the outside. I didn't have my wallet with me so didn't go in.

With the heat I think I'll do some more goodwill hunting today. I already have another box of books ready to go. It won't be quite as easy to gather clothes..

Our WOW group has a meeting and ride Saturday. I'm looking forward to that. Hope the weather cooperates. May ride to school to drop off something that has to be signed for the LEAF grant I received for science club.

I see Letterman is still on. Craaaaaaaaaazy. I'll have to put that on my to do list for summer.

Talked to Mom... we are stopping down there on the way to Denver. I'm trying to talk her in to going to Seattle for the Puckett reunion. I have a room and a car. It's taking care of Bill that is holding her back but the boys are around & I've planted the seed... it wouldn't be a reunion with Cathy Puckett.... we'll see.
Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.