I could look at it like "Cripe! It took until January 27th. regelfritzeen ragedorf$#@%"
But I'd much rather think. Hmmmm. It only took from Nov. 3rd when I hated going to school to January 27th that I really enjoyed going to school! Pretty good!". Because I am an optimist and a hard worker who is relentless when it comes to demanding respect so that I can do my job ( and Lexapro, don't forget Lexapro) kind of gal I feel successful this morning.
M :0
ps I wonder if the world knew that the drug companies are making a mint off of the teaching profession if the prices would come down?
Saturday, January 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.
About Me
- Mary
- I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.

No comments:
Post a Comment