Sunday, September 23, 2012

Exciting day.

Danielle and Zach's delayed and informal marriage reception with the Meyer's is today at Hidden Lake Park just up the road. We are expecting about 45 people. Starts at 3 pm, Mexican Village catered taco bar at 5.

I love what is happening in  my house right now. Grace is sitting at the kitchen table eating a sandwich singing, "I'm going to a par ar ar arrrrtyyyyyy in my new ew ew sweater dressss ahahahhhhh.

Danielle has tried on 4 different outfits and I'll post the one she picked. Let me just say it includes bright pink tights and only Danielle could pull it off.

Jessica and Matt just got back from hunting so they are burying duck and squirrel guts. 

Zach is pretty much all by himself watching the Viking's game, cheering to an empty living room
(exception me) and wondering how the Vikes are managing this fantastic feat. I'm trying to act amazed and interested....not my strong suit.

I love and am so proud of my family; my girls, the men they've chosen..so perfect for each of them and so very different from one another yet such a cohesive and bright group. I love my life today.

I am proud of us. Dan and I. We done did alright. :)

M


1 comment:

Andrea T said...

Awwww... Sweet. :)

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.