Thursday, April 2, 2009

Family profile: Jessica Cathryn Meyer


Jessica is in her 4th year at UMD. She has played on the woman's club hockey team all four years. Dan & I finally made it to Duluth to watch a game in February. Here is proud Dad & equally as proud Jessica. Jessica's stick handling & mental game has improved immensely.

All of this, of course, is due to Westling's influence.

Jess is majoring in Exercise Science , will be a "super senior" next year, apply to Physical Therapy schools in MN in the fall, hopefully be accepted (fingers crossed) and graduate with a PT placement next May.

Jessica loves to eat cereal.

No comments:

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.