Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Reflecting on what I learned in Mile High A.P.

I have a layover here in Denver. Free wireless.. woohoo!!!

A short list of what I learned in the last week:

1) Lisa gets VERY loopy when low on O2.

2) Lisa has next to no short- term memory.

3) I am much much more tolerant of Lisa repeating herself than I am of Dan or anyone else.

4) I would NEVER EVER include any kind of cockroache in ANY sort of insect collection.... EVAR.

5) Love runs deep.

6) My definition of" blended " family has drastically & forever been changed.

7) I have very rarely been mistakenly called Donna (my older sister's name) throughout my entire 52 years of life and I've discovered that I HATE it!!!!!! No.I LOATH it!!!!

8) Colorado has a LOT of cowboy apparel for sale & the kid's stuff is really darling.

9) I can go an entire week and not take one normal, healthy shit and live.

10) You really do get a bit more light- headed (or drunk.. your choice) while drinking at higher altitudes.

Well, from Denver, signing off with initial reflections from an entire week of
" Cuckoo in Colorado ".

Mary...... I really don't feel like FlashG just yet. I need just a little recuperation time. Thanks.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Sometimes being a little cuckoo helps you find sanity...that's how my life goes.

P.S. The Picasa website hadn't fully loaded so it didn't have that button to click on...and later it did...figures.

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.