Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bad feeling.

I have been having less than normal dreams about my sister Lisa lately. I dreamt one night last week about huge cockroaches, wanting to be able to get away from them but not being able to.

I dreamt last night that Dan, I and Buster got stuck renting hostel-type a room in a large city we were visiting ( we started looking too late ) & people were loud, pounding on walls & Lisa was there. Somehow.

I'm not too sure what to make of it & I want to call her in the worst way but am feeling so. EDIT. I picked up the phone and called her. We had a good talk. She said some things that I needed to hear. She is a good sister & I love her and miss her so much.

Hug your sisters. I'd pay $1000 right now to hold her....

M

2 comments:

Kat said...

Sending a hug to my science sister right now. I hope you are feeling better. I know you've been a little bummed lately. Sorry we haven't had as much time to talk. We'll have to reconnect this week. Love ya, Kat

Mary said...

Thanks Kat. Your comment means a lot to me. The field trip has me worked up. I have done field trips since FOREVER and I have NEVER gotten over the overwhelming feeling of feeling out of control.

I guess I like 4 walls. And like the outdoors...without 12 year olds to "trust". uh huh. riiiiiiiiiight.

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.