Well, she's finally made it! Jessica will go through the graduation ceremony for the University of Minnesota- Duluth next Saturday at noon. She's home this weekend, is finished with all but one final. She will go take on Thursday and stay in Duluth then, through the rest of May.
Even being a college graduate myself, I can't imagine how she must feel. It has been a long and tough road for Jessica. She is like a whole different person in my own eyes. She has grown and changed and gained so much independence and confidence in those 5 years.
She really has only a slim chance of getting accepted into a PT school for this year but she is far from discouraged & her future is anything but questionable.
She has a line on teaching at Becker Recreation center, has other options as well, and definitely has her eye on the tiger.... PT school in 2011. This young lady has, does & will not give up. She will, one day, be Dr. Meyer. Or more likely, Dr. Schulte!!!
Picts. from the last year at UMD. It was a great one for her....everything she always wanted from her college experience and more:
Flash!
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.
About Me
- Mary
- I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.

No comments:
Post a Comment