And, of course, like everything else, it was DAN'S fault.
After a day of VERY productive curriculum writing *** raises eyebrow*** I came home to an empty house... with the exception of my friend Buster waiting in his crate with his head hung low.
His ( and my ) master left us at around 2pm to pick The Graduate up from Duluth for the last time to bring her and her belongings home.
Why o why would you leave an open box of Ho Hos on the counter, Dan? And with only one package having been taken out? I believe that you did this out of guilt. Because one time , a month or so ago, you commented TO ME that "you don't need that junk" whilst I was on my second package of Ho hos. I took that comment in stride, though it hurt, and just left it alone. UNLIKE the opened box of ho hos, sitting on the kitchen counter, right out in the open for God & all to see & be tempted by. How dare you.
THREE packets of Ho hos. Not one, not two, but THREE were had by me... and Buster. Buster just licked the wrappers but puked on the bed anyhow.
Me? Well, I'm just a little constipated. And worried about how I am going to answer for my sins. To my Master. Who tempted me. And won. Sighhhhhh.
flash
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.
About Me
- Mary
- I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.

No comments:
Post a Comment