Experienced Rider Course....rode down yesterday, stayed overnight, class at 8 am, posted this on the motorcycle forum I frequent.
In a curve, straightening the handle bars is important while braking and it is harder (for me) to do with a heavier motorcycle. But I CAN do it... and need to practice.
Apparently it is mandatory for me to drop my motorcycle whenever I take a class.
( this is totally unrelated to above statement.)
I must admit, I'm pretty good in the box, and with most exercises that require a good head turn and press and roll.
Instructors must like citrus. Squeeze "like an orange" 3 years ago "like a lemon" today. Speaking of food:
Eating nearly an entire medium Davanni's thin crust, extra cheese, mushrooms and pineapple on a queen-sized bed alone in a hotel with HBO should be done at least once in one's lifetime. Once.
Rain is not bad; a downpour really isn't much fun.
If you don't somehow incorporate the concept of "Carpe diem" while taking a msf course you pretty much are an idiot. Thanks to all of the encouraging words. A great experience.
Just wanted to get this all in before the end of the world...
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.
About Me
- Mary
- I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.

No comments:
Post a Comment