Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Today's field trip.

Well I did it. I took 27 kids on a field trip to St. Johns and it was a piece of cake. I didn't get worked up over it, I had fun & laughed even when the boys were throwing sticks around and the girls screeched at seeing spiders and everything.

Not sure what was different. Maybe that it was just 27 kids. Maybe because it was just one afternoon. Maybe because my med bag didn't have any mind- altering drugs or epi- pens in it. Yeah. I think that was it mostly. I felt that I could manage just about any scenerio thrown at me. Oh. And I had no parents to impress or contend with or judge me. Just Dan & the gimpy bus driver. I could have taken both those guys on with both hands tied behind my back. I mean I have a black leather motorcycle jacket now. But in reality and as my step dad would say (and has said to me many times growing up) "Well, you're really just half- tough".

Worked today!

Flash!
Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.