Jessica is getting ready to go to the deer shack with Dan. She is bringing some camping gear that is somewhat unnecessary. Jess was in the kitchen and couldn't hear us.I say to Dan " I think she thinks she is going camping or something. "
Dan "Yeah".
Me "Does she remind you of someone?"
Dan " Um hm"
Me "Does she remind you of me?"
Dan, "Um hmm."
Me ,incredulously, " REALLY?"
Dan "Yeah".
I asked Dan " Does Jessica remind you of me sometimes? "
Dan looking at me now " Yes. "
Me " WOW I have just always looked at her as some kind of FREAK or something".
Dan & I really laughed. I never knew she reminded him of me so much.
Saturday, September 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.
About Me
- Mary
- I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.

1 comment:
Hee hee! That's funny!
Post a Comment