Friday, September 30, 2011

Sanity.

It was so good to see Andrea, Anna, Sarah, Shara, Laura, Kelli (hope I didn't miss anyone!) this morning for coffee. It made my day. I hope to make it as many Fridays as possible. I really have no excuse not to make it ... unless of course I get down and out which I plan to avoid at all costs.

My plan at all costs includes:

1) Go to Coffee Fridays.

2) Go to phoenix over Christmas ...yes, just me....it is a stepping stone to sanity...I just bought my ticket.

3) Up my dose of lexapro for the first time in 7 years or whenever it was I went on it.

4) Start to plan spring break 2013.

5) Space out my 6 sessions of massage to last all year.

6) Continue using my myofacial release roller. I have fallen in love with it and have a small one at school that I use.

7) There is no seven. I like round numbers and I think that six is plenty anyway. It is four more strategies than I needed last year which proportional to what looks like what might be a 4 xs more difficult case load of students. You should see the blue marks in skyward. Now I know why it is called skyward....it is as blue as the sky.

Flash. Oh and be grateful for beautiful weather like this weekend!

No comments:

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.