Sunday, October 23, 2011

My girl in 'Nam is enjoying it.

We've heard from her via e mail twice. Haven't heard in two days so expect to soon. The correspondence is short and sweet " we are here and staying here e mail you again soon...." Another 5 days or so and they should be back in the US. Whew.

They'll need time to decompress. I HOPE they have built in a little time off before they return to work schedules but I'm not sure about that.

I won't be expecting the much anticipated face to face stories for awhile but likely some pictures will be on line sooner than that. I look forward to that but first things first. Get home safely Zach & Danielle.

Mom

No comments:

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.