Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My girl is going to N. Vietnam.




She leaves in two days & will be traveling for two weeks. I will be glad when she gets back and am excited, cautiously worried , and looking forward to hearing about their adventures all at the same time.

I think that some of the worry is an overreaction..I have known about this trip for a year or more, but the three typhoons in that area got me going not to mention that when I was a kid the North Vietnamese were our enemies in a terrible war. The good news is that Zach has traveled in that area before and they have left all important information ( passport copies, an itinerary etc) with both Zach's folks and us & they will let the American authorities in Vietnam know they are there.

I guess they have covered all of the bases and for that I am grateful. I hope it is the trips of all trips and I can't wait to see the pictures and as I said hear the stories.

It is supposed to be a beautiful country , friendly to Americans & a relatively cheap place to spend a two week vacation. Be safe Danielle. I love you. And don't drink the water....

Yo Mama :)

No comments:

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.