Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I can't believe it. Denny Hartman....

So I was in the Lower Media today behind the desk by Kris Koenig & I saw a guy at the copy machine making copies. I looked at him and thought I recognized him but brushed it off as a mistaken identity. Then I looked at him closer. And yes. It was Denny Hartman. Shara was also in the LM ( we both have student teachers) and I said to her "Is that who I think it is?! and then under my breath ..Denny Hartman">? She looked at me and said excitedly "Yeah, Yeah! He's in charge of my guy!".

I gave her what I'm sure was a disgusting scowl & went into Steve's office to commiserate...but he wasn't there. I walked back out & Denny was gone. Slime ball. I asked Kris Koenig about it and she said "Yeah, he came in here like he owned the place and then said are YOU still workin here?!" I hope I to see him again and get a change to engage in a conversation. Depending on his demeanor and reaction to me I may be pleasant but what I really want to do is thank him.

I want to thank him for teaching me how NOT to treat people because based on my knee jerk & Kris' reaction to him I know I DO NOT want people to react that way to me. I sincerely hope that my personal legacy does not evoke those kinds of gut feelings. I'd rather be remembered as the lousiest teacher that ever walked the planet.

Oh. And I'll have to thank him for giving me a chance to feel what I feel and in my heart forgive him. I know that is the healthiest thing to do.

Flash!

1 comment:

Holly said...

He had a student teacher in my building for the last couple months and stopped in to see me a couple times. Had some nausea afterward.

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.