Sunday, December 18, 2011

LBD search.

OMG. I just about had a panic attack....got the shakes/ sweats and everything. Ever since I heard that Danielle was getting married I have been in a buying mood. Clothes buying. Seems that once I got started two weeks ago and going to stores after school ( DRAT that student teacher for doing such a good job I had the energy!) and found at least one really, really cute outfit. I will post it as soon as I get a picture. OH! And I finally found a pair of pants that actually fit me. Worthington short , size 8 ( I've lost some weight likely due to the uptick of Lexapro) modern tab dress pants. I nearly pressed "confirm order" on another pair but resisted...that is part of the panic:


I have also been ordering on line from Macys. I ordered four dresses from them; two a size 8 & 10 of the same dress here ( danielle has already seen it so no secrets are being divulged) and two sweater dresses ( more like tunics) same color but size M & L. Well, I love the black dress but it is a bit long ( hits below my knee) and so if I decide to keep it will need to get it hemmed. I also have to have Jessica & Dan look at me in the 8 & then the 10. The 8 fits juts right IMO but it does show a FEW rolls mid back..on my sides. But since I will be wearing a pasmina ( haven't got that yet...YIKES) it may be a non issue. ANYWAY. I have to do the following and in this order :

1) Take my dress to St. Cloud Tailor to see if hemming that style of dress will work. It is very full & pleated & if I will loose the swing effect by hemming it an inch I will send it back. Oh. I checked. No petites in this dress.

2) If it WILL work, the decide which one to keep, the 8 or 10 & send the other back.

3) At the same time ( or before I guess it doesn't matter) send back BOTH sweater dresses.... don't like either, & a top that is too large & I really don't need anyway and I COULD exchange for the right size but eyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeee Dan is going to KILL me when he sees the credit card bill! Even though I told him I'm returning half the stuff.

WHY DID I PANIC?????????? I could NOT find the size 10 black dress!!!!!!!!!!! Did I HIDE it? I never did open it! It was small and flat.... was it THROWN AWAY???!!!! I looked through the other two Macys bags twice... not there. Looked in my closet, under my bed, in the laundry room, the CAR! and then went downstairs. Someone ( God was it ME? ) put it downstairs in a box . HOLY CRAP O LA!!!!!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. What am I going to do when I retire ? Will I freak out like this when I lose a $12 bottle of Thera Tears eye drops? SHIT!

Oh well. I am absolutely loving looking at clothes again. Really. I have a couple of really cute outfits for school now and Jess showed me a really nice bra that I have three of now for a month and I'm surprised at how having a good fitting bra makes a person feel better too. It is a moving comfort bra...Amazon.

Ok. I'm done. I'll keep you updated on the LBD sitsiiiation.

Bye,

M

No comments:

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.