Jamie, Ryan and the kids are moving to the Seattle area. Ryan accepted a job with Microsoft. I do not know how I will survive this nor do I know how to express how I understand that it is likely a good career move for them especially since Ryan has not really been a happy camper at IBM.
Tears will be shed privately about this. It is inevitable. It doesn't matter that I can "hop on a plane" or they "can hop on a plane" or it would be a good excuse to " hop on a plane" after all I "hopped on a plane" for Seattle last Fall and enjoyed it very much.
It matters that Jamie will be far away for the first time ever. It matters that I can't even think about Connor and Grace being far away yet.
I can push things from my mind. I am an expert at it. This I neither can nor want to nor will push from my mind. I will learn how to deal with it and we will all be a champion Haraden/ Meyer/ Nowicki/ Shulte family because it is the only way I will allow my clan to be. Together in spirit always, and in person as often as physically possible.
I am sad. Very sad. But this. This I will get over.
Monday, April 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.
About Me
- Mary
- I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.

1 comment:
You better get some Grandma time in while they are still around!
Post a Comment