Friday, June 1, 2012

Been transferred!!!

To Apollo. hahahahahahahhahaha

FINALLY I can shake the sorely misplaced feelings of survivor's guilt!!! Damn all you miscreants who saddled me with the baggage of transfer envy!!

Do you have T shirts?

M :) 
PS. Don't they say "I DONE BEEN SCREWED" ?



7 comments:

Marohl's said...

WTF? Are you kidding me right now? I can't handle it if this is true!

Marohl's said...

WTF??? WTF? WTF?? ARe you kidding me right now? I can't handle it mama if you leave!

Mary said...

Yes. It is true, babe. You know how these woman to woman relationships can be... hate to break more bad news but the entire science department at Apollo is female....and although we've met, I have yet to assess their assets. Soooooo . just be forewarned babe. BUT though your heart may be breaking, just remember you will always be my "first" and thus hold a very special place in my heart:)

Holly said...

So happy for you if this makes you happy Mary!!!!!!!

Mary said...

mixed emotions.. but yeah, I can say I'm not SAD to leave South....just shaken up ( didn't see it coming) & pretty nervous about teaching curriculum i haven't taught in quite some time but I know I can handle it.

In a way I'm kind of excited!

Kat said...

Holy Shit Mary! When did all this go down? I'm speechless...

Mary said...

Was told at 3:25 the Friday before Memorial Day weekend. That was a looooooooong weekend with little sleep and that is RARE! I know that I'm not being moved because of my performance, or because parents complained or that students complained. That's really all that matters to me or it least it is the most important. Licensure is the critical piece...I have a 5-9 instead of 5-8 and this is a 9th position.

I visited Friday and was warmly welcomed and much of my anxiety went away.

I'm not super happy about it but in the long run I think that it is the best for all parties involved.

I'll miss my roomie. But I'll see 'ya around. !!!

Mary

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.