Thursday, July 26, 2012

The time I called 911 three times in a row.

I have everything I need/ want from South except for one thing and that is the number for dialing a long distance number from inside school. Not everybody was given that number but I needed it and used it quite frequently to make orders for science supplies. It started with *54.......and ended in 91   and then you had to dial the number. You probably have figured out where this is going.

Yes. On one occasion under great stress I'm sure ( teaching is stressful. Duh) I dialed *54.........91 then 1-507    for example and the 911 dispatcher picked up and said "What is your emergency" and I hung up.
And then I re - dialed *54.........91  1-507  and the dispatcher
picked up and said "What is your emergency?" and I said "OH! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to call 911!" and hung up again.

Yes....a THIRD time I repeated the same damn thing and he picked up , asked the same dang thing and I responded with the same dang thing. I stopped trying to make that call that day and prayed no fire trucks would show up outside of door One. That would have been embarrassing.

M :)

No comments:

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.