Hey you two!!! I miss you!
I was hoping that between posting something on my blog and telling you guys word will get out: Apollo is hosting a retirement party at the Eagles across from Apollo for retiring employees..... but I won't be there. That's the favor.... when that info. comes out to the schools ( soon) in a flier with my name on it.... people should know not to register for it for my sake..... because I won't be there.
I DO need closure regarding this whole teaching part of my life and I will get that as both the SCEA and the district have two other little recognition type deals & I will likely go to one of those...... to eat the free food and take home a wooden plaque.
Don't get any funny ideas about doing something else.... I'd just get drunk and then naked and that picture, my friends , is getting uglier by the minute!~!!!
Mary
ps....I would love to be kept abreast ( hee hee I said breast) of any OTHER casual social gatherings such as barbecue deals, movie get togethers, coffee Fridays etc. etc. that may happen this summer and even next year. My e mail is mhm@citescape.com
Questions? Comments?? JEALOUS???? hit reply and fire away......
Mary
ps. Dan & I caught our limit of sunfish on Ego Lake near Brainerd yesterday. Life is good and getting better....XOXO M :)
Tuesday, April 9, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.
About Me
- Mary
- I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.

2 comments:
SUPER jealous!!!! Congrats Mary! Enjoy the turning of this page~you deserve it!!!!
Thanks Holly Bolly. Molly :)
Post a Comment