FYI:
Apollo is hosting a retirement party at the Eagles across from Apollo for retiring employees..... but I won't be there. So when that info. comes out to the schools ( soon) in a flier with my name on it.... people should know not to register for it for my sake..... .
Both the SCEA and the district will have a little retirement recognition event & I will likely go to one of those...... to eat the free food and take home a wooden plaque.
Don't anyone get any funny ideas about doing something else.... I'd just get drunk and then naked and that picture, my friends , is getting uglier by the minute!~!!!
Mary
PS. Dan & I caught our limit of sunfish on Kego Lake near Brainerd yesterday. Life is good and getting better....XOXO M :)
Tuesday, April 9, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.
About Me
- Mary
- I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.




No comments:
Post a Comment