It's official. I love my kids and my team. I am still excited to teach that science and discovering new things is an absolutely spine tingling experience and that curiosity rules the universe.
Through thick and thin this school year, I have hung in there and not given up on the goodness of kids, adults and parents ( I haven't quite decided whether parents belong in the kid category or adult category) & I've had to let go & let God more this year than many others in the past.
When I was a younger person, I think that I equated "letting go" with "giving up". As a matter of fact, I know that I did. Since I was never a quitter, I rarely let go.
Some people might see this revelation as wisdom. I don't. I'm not sure what it is but that too matters not to me!!! I am enjoying the last weeks with my students and I am proud of that.
Mary
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(127)
-
▼
May
(12)
- Have you read the headlines on the front page of t...
- Danielle's back!!
- Returning to chidhood.
- I have officially decided I love my team.
- Odds/Ends
- Mother's of Mother's Day
- Ninety Miles!
- I'm about to leave for my first group ride.
- I had a great Friday!
- CDC warning: Don't do this....
- Jiggy Juice.... I want some.
- Sandwiched in between generations.
-
▼
May
(12)
About Me
- Mary
- I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.

2 comments:
Wow! I'm proud of you for that! These last weeks can be trying...but your positive spin reminds me of the great things we've accomplished with our kids this year. I'm still excited for June 5 though :)
Good inspiration for your teaching neighbor who needs a little positive thinkin' after a rough Thursday in May...
Post a Comment