Have fun in Costa Rica Danielle. Don't kiss any pigs.
Jessica...... can't wait to have you home soon. Buster hearts you.
Jamie. Tell me what is so bad about laying in bed with a spray can of whipping cream watching COPS. It could be worse. I could be borderline diabetic. Oops? What were those last test results? Damn!!!
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(127)
-
▼
May
(12)
- Have you read the headlines on the front page of t...
- Danielle's back!!
- Returning to chidhood.
- I have officially decided I love my team.
- Odds/Ends
- Mother's of Mother's Day
- Ninety Miles!
- I'm about to leave for my first group ride.
- I had a great Friday!
- CDC warning: Don't do this....
- Jiggy Juice.... I want some.
- Sandwiched in between generations.
-
▼
May
(12)
About Me
- Mary
- I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.

No comments:
Post a Comment