Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sandwiched in between generations.


E mail from my Mom this morning:

" My biopsies from stomach and the colonoscopy were all fine. However, they found much too much bile in stomach with the upper G.I. scope. So I had an MRI on gallbladder and pancreaous and will have those .results either Mon. or Tues. If the gall bladder is doing something wrong (I'm so good at this medical stuff) I might have to have it removed. Surgeon says you can live nicely without it. Also, if it has to be removed, I will enter hospital at 7:30 a.m. and will be on my way home by noon. Will let you know. Another item: I am going through lots of great photos and you need to warn Jamie that I will sending her a box later this summer. I will try to organize them in some order. Love, GG" Talk about generations, this is my Mom with her Great Grand Child, Grace :)

Post on my Facebook page last night by Jessica:

Jessica Meyer I used you in my final presentation in my exercise testing and prescription class today... I even had a pic of you on your motorcycle looking like hot momma. There were a few giggles and I think my teacher liked it too. :)




No comments:

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.