Thursday, August 27, 2009

I am crabby too.

That is why I left home and am at school. That is why I can barely look at Dan without being pissed off even though other than being crabby, there is absolutely no reason to be pissed off at Dan. Ok. Maybe there is. HE doesn't have to start work next week!!!

I am also crabby because my meal worms are hungry and I have to go to Heims Mill to pick up feed. Wait. Maybe I'll send my student teacher next week.

I am crabby because I have looked ALL SUMMER and haven't found a replacement for the insulated mug that I dropped and broke last spring. So what you say?? SO WHAT???? So that means that my freaking cup of ice water will sweat ALL FALL, crinkling up my desk calendar which I will be reminded of every time I sit at my desk until MAY!! That is a big time "that sucks" !!!

I am crabby because I am bored and I want to start school but know that AS SOON as I start school I will wish I was bored.

I am crabby because after finally racking up the miles on Flash, I am beginning to realize that a 3 gallon gas tank, even on a motorcycle, gets empty fairly quickly... like every 120 miles or so. This means that I have to make choices and important decisions when I am riding and feeling free. Like last night. Last night was a beautiful night to ride; no wind, cool & the sun is getting low enough that it doesn't blind me by my bedtime (8 pm). I didn't know how beautiful it was to ride until I got to Marty... then St. Nickolas (oh. Look at those cows. Aren't they lovely?), then as I got to Eden Valley, I had to make a decision. Should I get gas in Eden Valley or take a bit of a chance & ride to Watkins, Kimball and home? OR, should I not get gas, cut the ride short, be safe, turn around and go home? If I cut the ride short because I didn't fill up in Eden Valley, will I feel sorry on the way back & wish that I had filled up? I could fill up in Luxemburg then & continue riding, but if I am that close to home, I might just want to call it a night and GO home! Then I would sit in my chair staring out the window thinking "You dumb ass, Mary, you should have filled up & rode on.".

It actually turned out OK. I played it safe, turned around and came home and was glad that I did. I was getting cold anyway & riding when I'm cold isn't much fun. But in my opinion, if one is riding a motorcycle, one should not have to make such difficult decisions. It really does take away from the whole experience. And THAT, my friends, makes me crabby. At least today.

Later,

FLASH.

ps. I also am crabby because normally blogging helps. This time it hasn't. I am still really really crabby.

2 comments:

Marohl's said...

Love ya hot lips!!

Kat said...

Well, Becky kinda stole my line. I was just gonna say, "I love you Mary." But you know what, when you are crabby...you really don't seem crabby; you were perfectly pleasant and cordial today when I saw you.

I totally agree with the being bored, but I will want boredom in about 3 weeks....We can't always get what we want right?

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.