Sunday, September 27, 2009

Last September weekend & the deep abyss.

Dan & I are expecting to see both Jessica & Danielle today. Funny how someone as uptight as me has learned to remain flexible when it comes to the kids & their unpredictability... especially when they are adult children .

Danielle & Zach flew in from Denver on Friday for a wedding they had to attend. I am not sure where they stayed, where the wedding was nor who was getting married other than it was one of Danielle's friends.

Jessica came home on Friday as well. Home for Jessica really means in the general area of St. Cloud. I chatted with her on Facebook last night, asked where she was and she said "Matt's Shop". That would be Schulte Transmission in Waite Park.

Jessica is home because Danielle is home from Denver & it is an opportunity for them to catch up with one another.

The original plan was that we would all meet here for supper & Dan & I would have a fish fry tonight. "All" could mean Jessica, Danielle , Dan & I OR it could mean Jessica, Matt, Danielle, Zach & Dan & I.

Things have already changed. Jessica will only be here for lunch. I am not sure when Danielle will show up. But this I am positive about: Danielle & Jessica themselves know exactly where the other is and what their plans are, if and when they will see each other , who will be with them & where they will meet.

In the mean time... Dan has food ready for 8 for both lunch and supper, two bedrooms are clean, both bathrooms are clean with clean towels set out & Buster just got a bath.

The abyss is deep, but it is ready for anything. And so am I !! :)

FlashG. Flash & I took a ride last night at dusk... was fun.

No comments:

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.