Monday, September 28, 2009

Report from the abyss.

We were all at our house by 2pm. Danielle & Zach, Jessica & Matt, Dan & I and Buster. We had pecan pie and ice cream for Jessica's birthday which was actually on 9/15, but you celebrate everything you can when folks are together.

THEN we went to the Hidden Lake 18 hole frisbee golf course just up the road from us- played a few holes and enjoyed the VERY windy weather.

Back home. Watched some Vikes. Had a brewsky or two. Jessica & Matt suddenly had to leave... her ride to Duluth was closer than they thought!! Bye bye bye. Good to see you/you too.

The rest of us had a great supper, cleaned up & watched channel 2 : The History of National Parks. Zach & Danielle were actually looking forward to this show. I fell asleep/ surprise!!!!

Good times. Good times. I really miss seeing Danielle. Hmmmmmm. Things have really changed.

F

No comments:

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.