The Meyer extravaganza is over and I managed to glide on through with only positive energy... so that is good :)
Evereyone is asleep right now at 6;21 am and Spiderman is in suspension on my TV. I'm not sure if it is there because Connor was watching or the other "kids". The Wii has gotten a workout over the last two days... mostly Matt & Jessica playing Mario Brothers. It is fun to watch them interact with each other.
After we got home from the party last night , Jamie, Ryan, Jessica & Matt, Danielle & Zack , Dan & I (and Buster) all sat around our kitchen table last night reminiscing. I should say the girls did. This is one of the first times I have heard some of their stories about growing up... I can't quite describe the scene but let's just say that they had me in tears laughing at least twice & when I glanced at Dan he was laughing pretty hard too.
That Danielle is a stitch. She was a bugger to raise & I know it ain't over 'til it's over, but she IS funny & she can remember the darndest things. It was interesting to hear the boyfriends & Ryan pipe up too. Each of them have been together long enough to recognize personality traits that still exist in the adult form.
Dan & I went to bed & we could still hear all six of them talking for awhile afterward. We cuddled , Dan fell asleep , & even though I was sleepy and couldn't make out the conversation, I couldn't help buy revel and bask in the moment of peace and success.
Well, Buster is stirring but no mouses yet. Connor & Grace will open their presents this am. Danielle & Zack leave today & fly back to Denver on Monday. Jamie & Ryan have some time off yet... they may stay another night but I doubt it, they are on a 4 day marathon of Christmas...were with the Haraden's (Ryan's fam) in Virginia (MN) for two days prior. Jess is home until mid- January. Still haven't heard from any schools except St. Scholastica... she wasn't accepted there. La Cross she didn't make the first cut, but there is still a possibility there, hasn't heard from the U of M main campus & I can't remeber the 4th but obviously she hasn't been accepted there yet either. She's in limbo, but isn't overly anxious (which she can be) so she must know what is what.
Gotta go, my last post was a downer I thought, but it is behind me & looking forward is a good thing since looking back is long ago & forward , well, at 53 a person doesn't want to waste much time.
Thanks for listening, I'll post a few picts later
Flash!
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.
About Me
- Mary
- I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.

No comments:
Post a Comment