Monday, December 21, 2009

I can do these.



I have a cousin who lives in Seattle & she blogs here.

Jenny is one of four of my first cousins (total) and the only female. Jenny has a 9 month old little girl named Lucy,is a writing teacher & a stay-at-home Mom. We have just reconnected on Facebook.


I'd like to share Rainy Day Girl, Jenny Puckett- Miller & her blog with all of you.

Flash!

2 comments:

Marohl's said...

Cute Writer--I want to try her rolls!

TelegaWoman said...

Dude! Your cousin guest-blogged on CAKESPY? That's not nothin'! Bust my buttons - I'm impressed and a little jealous. :)

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.