I was excited about playing in the " BIG bean bag tournament"in Foley tomorrow!!!!
Jessica, Stearns County through & through. I LOVE this girl!!!!!!
Her MaMa :)
I took this pict. just after Jess & Dan got back from fishing on Beaver Lake yesterday afternoon just a hop-skip & a jump away from our house.
Dan just said to me in our morning conversation , " my grandfather fished on that lake 114 years ago.". I think he was more or less talking to himself, but I looked at him and said, "wow" & imagined what the countryside must have looked like 114 years ago.
Since Jess has been on break, she and Dan have caught enough fish on Beaver for two nights of fried fish. Have you ever eaten fish that was alive just an hour before you ate it? Maybe that didn't sound good... but you just can't beat it.
Flash!


No comments:
Post a Comment