Thursday, January 7, 2010

Star Wars & Ironman.


I will not be in school tomorrow. Dan, Jess & I are going to Rochester for Connor's 5th birthday party which will be on Saturday from 11- 1 pm.

He is getting this plug & play Star Wars game from me but I am afraid it will frustrate him ( I couldn't figure it out!) & when you move the controls to the right, the space ship moves to the left. That was confusing for me. You shoot things & the Star Wars theme plays, & you get points (without knowing why) yada yada. I think Ryan will LOVE it!

Dan & Jess got Connor an Iron man action figure. Jess said that it took Dan a long time to pick it out. I think that may be because he was in Fleet Farm & he just likes the ambiance or the smell.

I think Connor will like Iron Man better than Star Wars, but I will get a kick out of watching Ryan play with the plug & play!!!

Flash!!!!! See 'ya Monday..

No comments:

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.