Open up my email: From Mother Dearest:
No matter what his other accomplishments, Tiger Woods will be remembered for proving once and for all that hearing about other people's sex lives is even less interesting than watching golf on TV, and that's a considerable achievement.
end of e mail. No sig. Moms are great!!!!!!
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(165)
-
▼
January
(15)
- CRAZY Housmans!!!
- First time leaving has sunk in.
- Out O the blue:
- Clinton Bush Haiti Fund | Home
- EDIT...I would hide my face too if
- Cute.
- Woooooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
- 4th birthday...... OOPS!!!
- Principles: When are they worth fighting for?
- Star Wars & Ironman.
- Liked this.
- Last vaca. post./ Traveling Quilt
- Don't it make 'ya just darned 'ole proud????
- WILL SOMEONE PLEASE COMMENT ON MY POST?!!!
- Today's activities.
-
▼
January
(15)
About Me
- Mary
- I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.

No comments:
Post a Comment