LDS bought my Alvarez ( I have a hard time saying "banjo" . Tamborine? Maybe) & it is packaged correctly in the case for shipping. This involved taking off the resonator, the bridge, loosening the strings, putting bubble wrap everywhere & making sure that the neck & headpiece are supported.
Next I go to Fedex, have them carefully custom box the cased ... uh...Alvarez in a box ,
insure it for $500 & mail it off to Nashville. That's right folks. LDS lives in Nashville. Imagine that.
I am going to request a pict. of him and my...Alvarez... & if he complies I will post.
I'll keep you posted on the traveling banjo.
FlashG. :)
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(165)
-
▼
February
(14)
- OVERTIME!!!!!!!!
- Danielle is 27 today!!!!
- Ahhhhhhhhh
- Cute things.
- Now!!! If USA could just tie it up!!
- Facebook wall
- The deal went down!
- Update on the kids.
- Over the blahs???
- oooooooooooooo! Look at this line of armored gear!!
- A piece of my past may be on it's way ... east???
- Looking for work??
- Facebook Chat
- Posts/ emails from Jessica
-
▼
February
(14)
About Me
- Mary
- I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.

No comments:
Post a Comment