Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Facebook wall


Jessica Meyer I'm excited to see you, Connor and Grace on Friday!!! :):):) What time are you getting to STC?
Yesterday at 11:22am ·
Jamie Haraden
Jamie Haraden
I'll be there by noon with the kids. Connor is excited about seeing everyone - including Buster. Can Matt come over for dinner or something? Can't wait to see YOU!!!
Yesterday at 1:18pm
Natalie Klaverkamp
Natalie Klaverkamp
you will be in st cloud this weekend?? if so let me know...sat night plans? just let me know. if your busy no worries but id love to hang out!
Yesterday at 2:30pm
Jessica Meyer
Jessica Meyer
yup i will be around! We should def get together sat night! Not sure what the plan is yet but lets just keep in touch.
Yesterday at 2:39pm
Natalie Klaverkamp
Natalie Klaverkamp

jamie sorry for taking over your wall...if your free it would be fun if you would come out too :)
Yesterday at 2:40pm
Me..FlashG blogger
OH!!! Like it will take CONVINCING to get Jamie to go out!!!!! Definitely, Jamie.... go out & party it up a bit. We'd be happy to give you a mommy break!!! :)
Yesterday at 5:27pm ·
Jessica Meyer
Jessica Meyer
If we go to Rollies you HAVE to ride the mechanical bull Jamie!! How fun would that be!
Yesterday at 6:12pm
Jamie Haraden
Jamie Haraden
I better start exercising and stretching right now! Bull riding sounds like it's only safe for those a decade younger - but what the hell.
11 hours ago
Write a comment...

No comments:

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.