Jessica
yo momma
10:37pm
hi!
studying?
10:38pmJessica
interesting pic. Had to ask a friend who it was..adams family
nope. just back from floor hockey.
mercy rule! 12-4 we won@
!
10:38pm
oh we watched it all the time. Good entertainment. Good job!
floor hockey.. you really wanted to play gald you get to!
nothing new here
10:39pmJessica
i know! the r letting us play in the small gym instead of rink
10:40pm
cool
10:40pmJessica
not much here. 5 friends coming this wknd to snowboard
morgan and noel r coming
10:40pm
ha ha not much... you don't KNOW what not much is!!!!
but i like it that way
10:41pmJessica
haha
learned how to knit yesterday
working on a scarf
10:41pm
great! who showed you?
10:41pmJessica
My roomie Kim
10:41pm
nice! what color yarn?
10:41pmJessica
I'm actually kinda bored up here these days. Classes arn
classes arn't bad and research hasn't picked up yet
so.... workin on my fitness! :):)
10:42pm
knitting is a good way to pass the time. I used to crochet & was actually thinking of it today. weird
10:42pmJessica
that is weird!
10:42pm
WHAT? work out? CRAZY!
10:42pmJessica
i'm still pumped i met OLYMPIANS!
seriously... so cool
10:42pm
tell me about it
you never posted a pic?
did u watch them practice?
10:43pmJessica
I went to the curling club which is connected to the DECC where the mens hockey team plays. The hockey team playing wisc and they were sold out so Matt and I went to meet everyone at e curling club which is only place you can drink at DECC.... then....
10:44pm
yes
10:44pmJessica
Brozik and sprague who played intramural curling saw these two guys walk in and said they were olympians and always hang out there...
10:45pm
intramural curling funny
10:45pmJessica
anywho... some drunk guy paid for all of us to go curling with him so we did that for the rest of the hockey game... no olympians around at time but then...
10:45pm
:):) like it!
yes?
10:46pmJessica
we went to gmas where everyone shakes there thangs and they were there and hung out at our table the whole time!! We bought them beers and talked with them for hours!
I will post a pic tonight with the 2 guys
10:46pm
SERIOUSLY??? Were they HOT?
10:47pmJessica
they were both single and was super flirty and dancing with all the girls. haah
umm
10:47pm
ummm what?
10:47pmJessica
one was pretty cute.
10:47pm
how old?
10:47pmJessica
26ish
10:47pm
and?
10:47pmJessica
well... i'm friends with one on FB now 26
that's it..
10:47pm
hmmm matt know?
10:48pmJessica
haha he was there duh!
OH!
10:48pm
u r funny
:):)
what what?
10:48pmJessica
and when I went to get drink for us 2 girls asked Matt to dance
He pawned them off on our single friends
haha
10:48pm
no WAY!!!!
awwww
10:49pmJessica
way! he was so funny about it
10:49pm
how?
10:49pmJessica
I was getting hit on by nerdy guy the whole time at the bar. haha
10:49pm
WHAT??? NOT the OLYMPIAN??
10:49pmJessica
haha naw
his name is jess issacson
oops
JEFF
haha
10:50pmJessica
and the other guy was jason smith but I didnt talk to him much
10:50pm
why not?
talk to the other
too loud?
10:51pmJessica
he was busy gridin on some hoes
hahaha
so funny i kno
10:51pm
"gridin on some hoes? what does griding mean?
grinding?
10:52pmJessica
brozik told me when i walking into the curling club i looked like a sexy librarian... cracked me up... he had too much to drink
grinding yes
he's gone now though :(:( graduated and moved home on sunday
10:53pm
broz & Sprague usually do ehh?
10:53pmJessica
spragues gone too :(:(
umm yes they like to party
OH!!
you r going to laugh!
10:54pm
Oh jess. You hung out so much withnt them must be sad... folks move on
what??
10:55pmJessica
So.... Matt, Sprag and I r leaving gmas and we can't find Sprags jersey. We look all over the table and I notice it in a guys pocket, hanging out...
so...
you can guess who HATES STEALERS and took charge of the situation!
10:55pm
uh oh Matt to the rescue AGAIN?
ha haw whatthis time?
10:55pmJessica
Matt goes over there and yanks it out of his pocket and they share a words....
haha
10:56pm
Yes. I just giggled :):)
Matt cracks me up.
10:56pmJessica
haha. It was funny
10:56pm
what did they do?
10:57pmJessica
we just left then... the guy stole it and couldnt do anything about it
then we get in a cab with 2 random guys and one is Ryan Petersons look-a-like! I have wanted matt to see him for years!
10:58pm
So they STOLE it and kept it? Matt the super hero didn't get it back? Connor would be disappointed.
10:58pmJessica
He couldn't believe how much they looked alike... its weird
WHAT?
Matt took it back... yelled at him... and we left with it
10:59pm
AWE!!! Super hero!!! Sweet!
funny
10:59pmJessica
ya, it was a good night
and yes I am going to miss brozik and sprage a lot
i was sooooooo bummed i forgot my camera sat to take pics with them our last night
11:00pm
Sounds like it. A night you will remember forever. really nice.
11:00pmJessica
for sure.
11:00pm
I can tell that you are still pumped.
that is great, jess
11:01pmJessica
ya it was a lot of fun
11:01pm
I am really glad ou took this 5th year. It is so worth it. Look at all the graet things haooening right now.
happening...sorry
11:02pmJessica
ya me too.
11:02pm
You would have missed out on a lot of "life" had you not done this. Don't you think? Are you glad?
11:03pmJessica
ya i'm glad
11:03pm
Good. Well, I'm getting sleepy
Buster got worn out today with Dad outside.
11:03pmJessica
I feel like i have a totally different perspective on things this year... hard eo explain
oh buster :):)
11:04pm
no need to.. some day you will be able to better...right now relax nd enjoy
11:04pmJessica
i put his pic on the fridge so i see him everyday!
11:05pm
You will never get this year back. It is a perfect set up do it & have fun, jess
11:05pmJessica
i can't wait to be a student advisor tho.. i feel like i have to much to share with incoming freshman
11:05pm
That will be a great way to close your experience at UMD ... giving back
11:06pmJessica
I think so too
11:06pm
Maroon & Gold... we have that in common..I'm glad about that
11:07pmJessica
for sure. I never understood how much a difference it is from state colleges until I talk with other people
totally diff experience
11:07pm
I have a big day tomorrow. I'll explain another time..gotta get to bed I love you.
11:07pmJessica
love you too
goodnight
11:07pm
nigh night!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(165)
-
▼
February
(14)
- OVERTIME!!!!!!!!
- Danielle is 27 today!!!!
- Ahhhhhhhhh
- Cute things.
- Now!!! If USA could just tie it up!!
- Facebook wall
- The deal went down!
- Update on the kids.
- Over the blahs???
- oooooooooooooo! Look at this line of armored gear!!
- A piece of my past may be on it's way ... east???
- Looking for work??
- Facebook Chat
- Posts/ emails from Jessica
-
▼
February
(14)
About Me
- Mary
- I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.

No comments:
Post a Comment