Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dad.

Have you seen this guy on TV?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ia7TF2yVQU

Great story. His daughter has taken over & this am on CBS News Sunday she said that #1) She wishes she had taken over while he was still alive so that they had been able to work together & #2) That she often times feels he is on the fringes watching her.

I have felt my own Dad's presence lately, especially when I am on my way home from school & I am reflecting on my teaching day. I think that he would be proud of me; how how hard I have been working, how well I have been teaching.

I would never want to go back in time & be with him. He was a tortured man & I am way better off NOT having been with him. But there was a side of him that was "Dad" that I miss from time to time. I guess, like the daughter above, I wish I would at least have told him that while he was alive.

No comments:

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.