Only two more days to craziness....
What I did during break:
Got a 45 minute massage with Lori Flint at Serenity Massage.
Did laundry.
Went to Cub now Cashwise.
Went to Walgreens.
Went to KMart. Didn't purchase anything of interest so won't list. OK. Toilet paper. Happy????
Stopped in at school.
Got a half hour massage with Lori Flint at Serenity Massage.
Watched Lower Learning an absolutely awful movie that I subsequently bought for .48 cents from Amazon. Seriously. It is terrible. Interested?
Did NOT go to a Meyer get together & avoided getting an awful bug that three relatives that I know of of Dan's (including Dan) have come down with...ha ha. Losers!!!
Successfully assembled a motor kit the kids had trouble with at science club. I
re wrote the directions. A teacher didn't write those directions!!!!
Watched Boys HS State Hockey.
Woke up early but was able to fall back asleep until at least 8:30 every morning.
Was up until past midnight (edit)TWO nights!!!.
Watched Boys HS State Hockey.
Chatted/ posted on the walls of Jamie, Danielle & Jessica reminiscing about the two Lilith Fair concerts I took them to in '97 &'99. Hoping to reunite at the all new Lilith in either in MPLS or Denver this summer.
Made cinnamon rolls.
Ate half of said cinnamon rolls. Am no longer craving brown sugar & butter. Guess I won't be eating oatmeal for breakfast for a little while!!!
Went to Perkins in Buffalo. Don't drink their espresso ...it is terrible.
Toured downtown Buffalo and Maple Lake. I thought that Maple Lake was large. It is not. It is tiny.
Called my Mom.
Switched - out some magnets on a tank bag for Flash. Works better.:)
Have been doing mental calisthenics all week working up the gumption to call Lisa this coming Sunday. **** called her. Has pnemonia but she is a tough fucker. I feel good****
Graded papers & recorded them.
Did laundry.
Made a KITE!!!!!
And I still have a weekend!!! Yeah!!!!!
Flash. Charging "little bike's" battery hoping to get it at least to the mailboxes. Baby steps...WOOT!!!!
Will ride my GZ today ( Sunday.... SUN day) and am nervous. I spent 3-4 minutes wondering why I couldn't back it up..... had the hand brake on...oops.
MAY have found an appropriate windshield for Flash at a great price. I still need to work out the details.
Scrubbed the upstairs bathroom... ewwwwwwwwwww.
Made two weeks worth of STRONG lattee.
Reserved a motel for May 15th.... Jess graduates YES!!!!!!
Opened all the windows.... WOW!!!!! Fresh AIR!!!
Rode the GZ around the "block" twice. It started right up.
Flew the kite. It's a beaut. & will be a fun project.
Ready for the home stretch!!!
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.
About Me
- Mary
- I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.

No comments:
Post a Comment