Saturday, April 17, 2010

I can't help but think I have been a poor influence.

Andrea Telega periodically wears high heels. I think that she looks very feminine and pretty in them. I personally have NEVER worn a pair. Which, when I think about it, is kind of sad. Dan is nearly a FOOT taller than I am and as a couple, had I worn them, we likely would have looked very attractive!!

I wore moccasins for the first 3 years of our marriage. I loved them. I can't wear moccasins anymore because I need more arch support than that. I'm very close to not being able to wear my Birkenstocks for the same reason. Fortunately Tevas still give me enough support. I have to change my shoes up often in order not to get a sore back. I LOVE tennis shoes... always have. I quit wearing pumps 12 years ago. My ham strings are so tight that when I wear pumps my heels won't touch the ground.

Back to my intent of my post. I don't believe any of my three girls wear high heels. I am going to ask them. Jessica definitely doesn't. I'm not sure about Danielle or Jamie. Did I RUIN my children???? I looked at the Penney's flyer today ( which got me to thinking about this) and I am wondering if I should buy a pair for each of my girls. I would LIKE to but am not quite sure how to broach the subject. I mean, if I just go out and shop for high heels and give them each a pair they would talk about me behind my back. I just know it.

I don't know, maybe it is just one of my "phases" and I will get over it. But really, I want at least Jamie & Danielle to be given the idea that wearing high heels is an easy way to make yourself look pretty and feminine.

And my girls would be smart enough not to wear them on a day they have to walk up a set of bleachers. OH SNAP!!! Ha ha. Kidding Andrea. You are very talented.

Flash!

1 comment:

TelegaWoman said...

Hey, I didn't fall down, did I? I knew what was going on! :) I dare you to wear them one day.

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.