Monday, April 5, 2010

Just a little worried.

Dan is making himself a doctor's appointment tomorrow to get some sores on the top of his head that won't heal checked out. I am glad that he hasn't resisted my pestering him about it, but the fact that he is following through makes me think that he is a bit concerned as well.

I intentionally told him to quit picking at them when Jamie was in the room & she told him that it is just a matter of "slice slice" to remove the spots & then get them biopsied.

Sometimes it can feel like Dan is another child, but I am absolutely POSITIVE that he feels that way about ME way more than I do about HIM!!!!

I am feeling good that things will get checked out & that everything will be A.O.K.!!!

Flash!

2 comments:

Kat said...

I hope everything goes okay! Isn't that the truth--you know that the men are worried about something too when they actually go into the doc.

Mary said...

Everything is ok:)

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.