Friday, June 18, 2010

It smells so good outside!!





A few picts. of our new wildflower garden. The beautiful pink flower just opened up this am. It is a poppy. The blue a straw flower. Then tonight's supper... snap peas and Sunday night's supper... future snap peas.

Hafta get outside! It smells sooooooooo good. Mom. Do you still look at this? Happy 79th yesterday again if you do. M

Flash.

ps. The Bonnie Hunt show today is a RIOT! Bonnie's Mom & Grand daughter were both on the same show. I would have to say that Bonnie is the ugly duckling of the three. Sorry Bonnie. But Your Mom & Grand daughter are so darn cute.

No comments:

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.