Thursday, June 17, 2010

My scarf fetish has officially ended...in China.

I really don't know what got me started but I do know that I am finished with looking at, lusting for and buying scarves. And it has ended on a good note. These scarves arrived today. I've been patiently waiting for three weeks for them to appear in our mailbox. I ordered them off of E bay. They each cost .01 cents. That's right. You read that correctly. They were a penny a piece. Of course the shipping cost per scarf was $6.99. You do the math... not my strong suit.

They are gorgeous dolling, just gorgeous. I just hope that whoever lives in Room 305,3/F,Block A
Sun Fung Centre, 88 Kwok, Shui Rd
Kwai Chung HONGKONG made a little cash from my splurge & isn't working in a sweat shop in addition to selling scarves in order to make ends meet.

Flash!







No comments:

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.