Friday, June 25, 2010

News From Deep Within the Forest.

I may make regular, spontaneous installments of this post. I've been inspired by Pioneer Woman.

The News:

1) We have too much shit around this place. There are two locations in our "homestead" where this is apparent: the basement & the garage. I avoid being cognizant when I am in either of these locations & go into a deep torpor just before & while I am there.

I have no intentions of fixing this problem any time soon. As a result, coming out of said torpor can be a slow process.

2) I love snap peas. We are harvesting enough to cook for every super , put raw in a lunchtime sandwich & use raw to dip in ranch dressing for a mid- afternoon snack. Using the term " we" is a total & complete misrepresentation of the truth.

3. Buster has been having some trouble with his anal glands. I am the anal gland expresser of the household. Being willing to express anal glands while at the same time not willing to be in charge of snap peas or reducing the amount of shit around this place must be a symptom of some sort of personality disorder. I am currently not willing to waste time on figuring it out. I am afraid it might be a horiffic affliction & I cannot face it at this point in time.

Flash

ps I misspelled 2 words in my post, tried twice to correct them but my attempts were rejected. Fuck that.

3 comments:

西雅图陈彤 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mary said...

I deleted a comment that was written in an asian language. GD scarves.

Kat said...

Oh, how I wish I could have caught the live version of this mini-story of randomness. I love it. Miss you.

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.