Sunday, July 25, 2010

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


I miss everyone. A "balanced" life continues to elude me. I am not fool enough to think that it will suddenly find me , or that balance will suddenly appear. I understand ( an have for awhile) that I will have to actively seek it by studying tai chi, Zen meditation, zuòchán or (坐禅), Feng Shui.

But wait. Dad & Cigdem Onat ( his nut case 2nd wife ... google, her but don't be deceived...fruitcake) followed this guy : Meher Baba & attended his retreat here. Uh. Dad found peace & balance at the end of his life & I think Meher Baba helped, but not until AFTER heart disease nearly took my Dad out & finally it did him in.

I think I'll just get on my elliptical, count my plethora of blessings and then take a nap. Yeah. My feng shui. Sorry Meher Baba, no offense, but your image just freaks me out.

Flash!

No comments:

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.