Both quantitative & verbal. The writing score still needs to be processed. Now....will they be good enough????
Thanks for any prayers by-the-way :) Wow. What a relief!
Flash!
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(165)
-
▼
July
(22)
- What drove me the most nuts
- Poems? Musings? Fake writing?
- Many of my SS students have the sniffles.
- Connorisms:
- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
- NOW I remember!
- There is enough beauty product in this house right...
- My girl is back!
- FALSE advertizing!
- Skeered myself.
- Damn that Jody Voight....EDIT
- Damn that Jody Voigt!
- Why is this one such a big DEAL to me?!
- I'd rather eat buttered noodles
- They are EVERYWHERE!!!
- I have a LOT to learn
- She improved her scores!!!!
- Alone at last.
- More summer fun.
- Como 2010
- How I can tell that Jessica is "home".
- A potentionally traumatic moment.
-
▼
July
(22)
About Me
- Mary
- I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.

No comments:
Post a Comment