Sunday, September 19, 2010

I get a kick out of Dan.

Right now he is rumaging around the kitchen opening up every cubbard & drawer, scrabbling through pots, pans, silverware, everything looking for God knows what.

He does this every morning too looking for the lids to the glad ware he has put nummy food in for my lunch.

I told him the other morning when he was particularly loud & obviously frustrated, "Dan, I bring every single piece of glad wear back every time I remember to bring my lunch pail back". To which he retorted, "Then where is it ALL GOING?!!!!". To which I replied, "well, you might want to ask Jessica".

Which he did & she admitted to taking it & leaving it along her trail of living spaces. Case solved.

Why all the riffling through cubbards now? I have no idea. Is he mad that he is cooking cornbread & fritters AGAIN and needs a break? Does he wish that I would pick that last pair of socks off the floor so he can vacuum up all the seeds Buster has pulled out of his fur & spit on the floor?

All I have to say is welcome to the woman's world of the 1950s buddy. Suck it up.

Flash.

No comments:

Photobucket

Come on in & enjoy a cup of tea.

About Me

My photo
I'm a real princess of a gal:) Want to know more about who I am? Check out my Amazon.com "I Heart You" wish list above. Feel free to feed my fetishes.